The Asheville City Council and the Asheville City Board of Education will be holding a joint meeting on Tuesday, October 2, 2012, beginning at 3:00 p.m. at Hall Fletcher Elementary School, 60 Ridgelawn Road, Asheville, N.C., to review items of mutual interest.
- Purpose of Meeting
- Update on Asheville City Schools Strategic Plan 2012-2015 Documents
- Graduation Rate/Achievement Gap Documents
- Review and discussion of City Council goals and how they might relate to Asheville City Schools goals City 2012-13 Goals Partnerships
- Discussion on process for appointment of School Board members Proposed Timeline School Board Candidate Guide
- Update on the upcoming capital projects Asheville Middle School Isaac Dickson Elementary School
- Closing Remarks/Adjournment