Here’s how it works:
1. Asheville Streetstyle photographers will be out and about snapping shots of talented and nattily-dressed buskers.
2. Look for your photo (or photos of your friends) at www.mountainx.com/streetstyle.
3. The best photos will be posted as “The Best Dressed Busker competition” (stay tuned, posting date TBA).
3. Vote for your favorite busker photo.
4. The winning busker will be featured on a Fret Knot Radio Hour show.
So, let all your busker friends know and, if you’re a busker yourself, find your snazziest outfit and hit the streets of Asheville. We’ll be looking for you! (Pssst: you can tip us off to when and where you’ll be playing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org on weekdays between 10 a.m. & 6 p.m., or tweeting @avlstreetstyle)
Info: www.fretknotradiohour.org and www.mountainx.com/streetstyle
First up: Daniel Thoemke Hart (also seen here). He plays guitar and makes gourd instruments. Scroll down for a sound clip.