Local singer-songwriter Nikki Talley describes herself as “a hardworking, energetic, mountain girl with a big voice.” With her husband, Jason Sharp, she has a full-time touring duo. Their travels have led them all around the region (upcoming show see Talley and Sharp heading off to Florida and New York City, and all points in between).
Talley covers Springsteen at Eddie’s Attic:
Happily for Asheville fans, the duo has a number of upcoming shows on home court. They’ll play:
• The Odditorium on Thursday, April 11, 9 p.m.
• 185 King Street (in Brevard) on Friday, April 12, 8 p.m.
• The Purple Onion (in Saluda) on Saturday, April 13, 8 p.m.
• Southern Culture Kitchen & Bar (in Greenville, S.C.) on Sunday, April 14, 11:30 a.m.
• The Bywater on Sunday, April 14, 6 p.m.
• The French Broad Brewery on Friday, April 19, 6 p.m.
• Biltmore Lake Earth Day on Sunday, Aril 21, 4 p.m.
• Emerald Lounge (with Jeanne Jolly & Lydia Salnikova) on Friday, April 26, 8:30 p.m.
Watch a video interview (and exclusive performance) that Xpress shot withTalley and Sharp last summer: