Resources for tenants

Here are some resources for dealing with tenant issues, including mold. These government agencies and private organizations may be able to provide legal assistance or professional censure:

Within the city limits: Asheville Building Safety Department, 259-5846

In the county but outside of Asheville: Buncombe County Fire Marshal's Office, 250-6620

Pisgah Legal Services, 253-0406

Asheville Board of Realtors, 255-8505


Leave a Reply

To leave a reply you may Login with your Mountain Xpress account, connect socially or enter your name and e-mail. Your e-mail address will not be published. All fields are required.