While I’m not usually a fan of Molton’s work, here are some facts that may influence rather spotty anti poaching enforcement:
- poaching is sometimes done
topless by females.
- ginseng has varying medical uses and is most
likely mentioned in Obamacare.
- no guns are used to harvest ginseng, thereby
curtailing freedom-loving Americans’ 2nd
- ginseng is sometimes used in making fancy beer,
and will guarantee any officer making an arrest
a full page (positive) write up.
- ginseng tends to vote pro-business and pro-
development, is from here (not an illegal
immigrant like kudzu) and thus its voting
rights must be preserved at all costs.
Or login with Facebook, Google or Yahoo!
Enter your WordPress.com blog URL
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and receive digital access to the week's main stories.