While I’m not usually a fan of Molton’s work, here are some facts that may influence rather spotty anti poaching enforcement:
- poaching is sometimes done
topless by females.
- ginseng has varying medical uses and is most
likely mentioned in Obamacare.
- no guns are used to harvest ginseng, thereby
curtailing freedom-loving Americans’ 2nd
- ginseng is sometimes used in making fancy beer,
and will guarantee any officer making an arrest
a full page (positive) write up.
- ginseng tends to vote pro-business and pro-
development, is from here (not an illegal
immigrant like kudzu) and thus its voting
rights must be preserved at all costs.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Signup for our weekly newsletter and receive early access to the weeks main stories.