• If you find an abandoned bowling ball on your doorstep, don’t call the police — just paint something clever on it and get it to a member of the Terpsicorps board: It’s time for their annual Bowl-a-Thon!
• What’s this about Bob Godfrey and the directorship of a museum in Upstate NY?
• Watch for some excitement about a big new art space on North Lexington mid-summer.
• Aren’t obsessions great? Gardeners should wander into the Arts Council boardroom to see Patty Robertson’s works, made with a selection of ferns.
• Sixth-graders at Evergreen Charter School have created art with lids and bottle caps for an exhibit at Wedge. Some will be turned into posters for city buses. Project originator Alisa Carswell hopes to enlarge the consciousness-raising project to reach many more kids.
— Connie Bostic