Press release from Buncombe County Board of Commissioners
Commission Meetings are held at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville beginning at 5:00 p.m.
Public Comment is taken at the beginning of the meeting.
- Consideration of COVID strategies
- Approval of annual tax collection settlement
- Approval of order of collection to tax collector for 2021 tax year
- Resolution authorizing inter-local agreement with town of Woodfin homeowner grant program
- Resolution authoring funding for Homeward Bound permanent supportive housing expansion
- Budget amendment for vaccine distribution hub and state carry forward
- Budget amendment for COVID vaccination program carry forward
- Aug. 17, 2021 at 3 p.m. – Commissioners’ briefing at 200 College Street, room 326 in Asheville.
Aug. 17, 2021 at 5 p.m. – Commissioners’ regular meeting at 200 College Street, room 326 in Asheville.