Press release from Asheville Deputy City Clerk
City of Asheville Boards & Commissions have numerous vacancies.
These opportunities include, but may not be limited to:
- AFFORDABLE HOUSING ADVISORY COMMITTEE (closes June 4)
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CONTROL BOARD (closes June 4)
- BUNCOMBE CO. TOURISM DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (closes June 4)
- CIVIC CENTER COMMISSION (closes June 4)
- CIVIL SERVICE BOARD
- DOWNTOWN COMMISSION
- HISTORIC RESOURCES COMMISSION
- NEIGHBORHOOD ADVISORY COMMITTEE (closes June 4)
- PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION (closes June 4)
- PUBLIC ART AND CULTURAL COMMISSION
- URBAN FORESTRY COMMISSION
More information about these vacancies, and the application form, may be found on the City Board & Commission webpage.
Before you comment
The comments section is here to provide a platform for civil dialogue on the issues we face together as a local community. Xpress is committed to offering this platform for all voices, but when the tone of the discussion gets nasty or strays off topic, we believe many people choose not to participate. Xpress editors are determined to moderate comments to ensure a constructive interchange is maintained. All comments judged not to be in keeping with the spirit of civil discourse will be removed and repeat violators will be banned. See here for our terms of service. Thank you for being part of this effort to promote respectful discussion.