Press release from the Asheville Symphony:
The Asheville Symphony announced today it will be canceling its upcoming events in an effort to adhere to the CDC’s recommendation of social distancing and the City of Asheville.
The following concerts and events have been canceled:
- March 17: LudwigVaniversary Kickoff Party at Pleb Urban Winery
- March 21: “Under the Influence” Masterworks Concert at Thomas Wolfe Auditorium
- April 4: “A Night at Woodstock” at Thomas Wolfe Auditorium
“We place the health and safety of our patrons as top priority,” says ASO Executive Director, David Whitehill. “Per the guidance and recommendations of the CDC, NCDHHS and our local government agencies, we have decided to cancel our upcoming events.”
The following options are available for those who have already purchased tickets to canceled concerts:
- Donate tickets and receive a tax benefit letter
- Exchange tickets for any future 2019-20 Season Masterworks performance.
- Receive a refund for the value of the ticket (refunds will be issued within 30- 45 days)
For assistance, please contact the Asheville Symphony Box Office by phone M-F 10am-4pm at 828.254.7046 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.