Update from North Carolina Business Council:
Soon after the original June 30 deadline for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Congress voted to extend the program to August 8.
Click link below to apply. If you have already submitted an application, it is being processed.
Additionally, there is still funding for Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and the NC COVID-19 Rapid Recovery Loan. See the list below.
For a full list of grants, low-interest loans and other resources, visit NCBC’s Small Business COVID Resource web page.
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Participating Lenders. Get List Here.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance Program – Apply Here.
- NC COVID-19 Rapid Recovery Loan – Apply Here.
- Truist and LISC grant program for small businesses and non-profits – Apply Here. (NOTE: Next Funding Round Starts on July 27)
- Wake Forward Program to Assist Small Businesses – Apply Here.
- Thread Capital Rapid Recovery Loan – Apply Here.
- MBE Capital Partners PPP Loans – Apply Here.
- City of Charlotte Small Business Recovery Grant – Apply Here.
- Latino Community Credit Union Solidarity Loan – Apply Here.
- Mecklenburg Microbusiness Stabilization Loan – Apply Here.