Press release from Buncombe County Health & Human Services:
Scheduling conflicts have made it necessary to reschedule Thursday’s Community Update to Friday, May 22, 2020 @3pm. The Community Update will be aired on Buncombe County Government’s Facebook page at 3pm.
Additionally, due to inclement weather, today’s COVID-19 Community Testing Site in Deaverview is cancelled and will be rescheduled for a later date. The public will be notified of these details via Buncombe County Government media channels.
The National Weather Service is calling for stormy and rainy days ahead. Notification of weather-related cancellations of the testing sites will be sent out by 9am on the day of the testing.
To assess whether or not you might have COVID-19, please use the Self-Checker.
More information on testing here: https://www.buncombecounty.org/countycenter/news-detail.aspx?id=18637
COVID-19 Testing Providers:
MAHEC Family Health Center
- Please call the MAHEC Family Health Center for a telemedicine visit before you arrive.
- MAHEC Family Health Center
- Call (828) 257-4730
- Sliding Scale may apply.
Mercy Urgent Care
- Visit www.mercyurgentcare.org to schedule a telemedicine appointment or a safe visit at one of our eight WNC locations.
Mission My Care Now
- Mission Health’s Virtual Clinic at www.missionhealth.org/virtualclinic can direct you to COVID-19 testing
- Most insurance plans will reimburse the costs
- $25 virtual visit fee
- Additional lab fee (if tested)
Range Urgent Care