Press release from the N.C. Bar Foundation:
The 14th annual 4ALL Statewide Service Day of the North Carolina Bar Foundation will take place on Friday, March 5, from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Due to the ongoing pandemic, volunteers will operate remotely, and callers will dial in as they have in previous years.
Three important aspects of the 4ALL Statewide Service Day remain the same in 2021:
1. Volunteers from the North Carolina Bar Association will provide free legal information to citizens throughout the day.
2. Community partners who have supported 4ALL in the past are on board to promote this year’s event:
- WLOS – Asheville
- WBTV – Charlotte
- WFMY – Greensboro
- WNCT-TV – Greenville
- WRAL – Raleigh
- WECT-TV – Wilmington
- Hutchens Law Firm – Fayetteville.
- Legal Aid of North Carolina – Statewide
3. The transition to a virtual format will be seamless for callers – all you have to do is dial any of the following numbers:
- Asheville/Western NC – 828-418-6969
- Charlotte – 704-630-7300
- Fayetteville – 919.891.9779
- Greensboro – 336-355-6262
- Greenville – 252-969-0606
- Raleigh/Triangle – 919-891-9779
- Wilmington/Coastal NC – 910-218-2040
- Winston-Salem – 336-355-6262
Volunteers will also be on hand to assist Spanish-speaking citizens. The phone numbers are the same, and callers will be prompted at the outset of the call to designate if they wish to speak to a Spanish-speaking attorney. There is also a flier (click here) specifically created for Spanish-speaking citizens.
“There really is no other program like 4ALL,” said Nicolette Fulton, who is serving as co-chair of this year’s event along with Alicia Edwards. “The impact that this makes to the people of North Carolina and the community in just one day is so significant, and means so much to so many people.”