Press release from Homeward Bound:
Homeward Bound’s Real Estate Agents Combatting Homelessness (REACH) is holding its annual Harmonies for Homes Concert on Saturday, Oct. 12 from 6:00 to 11:00 pm. at the Salvage Station, 468 Riverside Dr, in Asheville,
The night’s festivities will consist of a silent and live auction, VIP party and an array of bands playing throughout the evening, including: The Paper Crowns, Kayla Lynn , The River Rats, Aaron Woody Wood and the Love Drugs, JBOT and Friends: Caitlin Crisko, Ryan RnB Barber, Marisa Blake, Juan Holladay.
Tickets are $20 for general admission and $50 for VIP.
VIP tickets include:
– VIP lounge with private bartender
– Complimentary beer and cocktails
– Complimentary catered food
– Meet and greet with the musicians
“Harmonies for Homes will have tons of great local talent, tasty food and beverage AND a live auction with auctioneer Allen Brasington presenting amazing packages to bid on,” said REACH founder Ryan McCullough of NEST Realty. “100% of the profits go to help end homelessness in our community!”
Sponsors for Harmonies from Homes include Nest Realty as Presenting Sponsor, Salvage Station, Lancaster Law Firm, GoPrime Mortgage Lending of West Asheville, Lusso Realty, and Allstate Insurance – Buna Mandela Agency.
Homeward Bound’s mission is ending chronic homelessness in Buncombe County. As Western North Carolina grows in popularity, Real Estate professionals feel a responsibility to ensure that no one is left outside. Homeward Bound’s REACH Fund tackles this objective through the support of real estate agents, members of associated industries, home buyers and sellers, and businesses community-wide. Local agents agree to donate a portion of each commission so that everyone can have a key to their own home.
For more information visit homewardboundwnc.org/reach.
Auction items include:
– Studio Session at Echo Mountain Studios
– Apple Watch
– The Golden ticket – 2 tickets to see any shows for a year at all the popular venues (The Orange Peel, Grey Eagle, Pisgah Brewing, Salvage Station and more
– Stay-Cation Package – including a two night stay in popular downtown hotel, gift certificate to a popular restaurant downtown
– Wellness Package – including massages, chiropractic and acupuncture sessions