Notice from the City of Asheville:
The next Planning and Zoning Commission meeting will be held at the Harrah’s Cherokee Center on Wednesday, July 1, at 5:00 p.m.
Additionally, interested parties can watch live on the City YouTube channel and/or call in to listen to the meeting.
This meeting will be conducted in-person with appropriate measures in place to ensure public safety. Any individuals wishing to attend must adhere to the following COVID-19 safety protocols:
- Wear an appropriate cloth face covering when in the building (covering may be removed when speaking/presenting)
- Consent to a temperature check at entrance – individuals with a temperature reading of 99.5 degrees or higher will be denied entry
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance between other individuals at all times
- Follow the taped circulation paths
- Where appropriate, wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer provided
- Do not exceed posted capacities of meeting room, elevators or bathrooms – in the event that meeting room capacity is exceeded, attendees will be directed to a designated overflow area