Press release from Range Urgent Care:
Range Urgent Care is now offering an affordable membership program allowing patients to access the same high-quality care and premium urgent care experience for just $10 per visit.
After signing up for the Range Membership Program for $30/mo, patients can be seen as often as they would like for just $10. Membership also includes a free annual flu shot. $10 visits include all in-house services, including but not limited to the following:
- In-house Labs
- In-house Prescriptions (Over 20 prescriptions included at no additional charge, covering the most common complaints)
- Premium urgent care experience including a refreshment station stocked with coffee, tea and LaCroix.
You can visit Range for a number of reasons and pay just $10.
- Urgent Care visits – broken bones, flu, strep, lacerations, etc.
- Virtual visits – for many complaints you can be seen from the comfort of your home. Then swing by the drive-thru at your convenience to pick up your prescription at no additional charge.
- IV fluids – Feeling dehydrated from a long weekend on the trails or at the local breweries? Range can get you rehydrated for just the $10 visit fee
- School Physicals – Range is currently running a promotion offering school physicals for $25 but enroll your child as a member and you get school physicals for just the $10 visit fee.
If you are interested in becoming a member, you can visit the Range Urgent Care website at https://rangeurgentcare.com/membership-program/ to start the enrollment process or just give them a call or stop by the clinic.
Range also offers membership contracts with employers who are interested in offering this benefit to their employees. Interested employers should contact Mathew Trowbridge directly at 828-490-4847.
About Range Urgent Care:
Range Urgent Care opened in November, 2017 at 674 Merrimon Ave in North Asheville. They are open Monday to Friday from 8am-8pm and Saturday/Sunday from 8am-4pm. Range Urgent Care is locally owned and operated by Mathew and Stephanie Trowbridge, MD. Stephanie is an emergency room physician, double board certified in Emergency Medicine and EMS. Range offers treatment for a wide range of non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses including broken bones, lacerations, flu, strep just to name a few. Range also offers occupational medicine to local businesses including pre- employment screenings and workers comp injuries.