Social Media Manager
Every Day Optimal, a leading hemp-derived CBD company is looking to hire an experienced social media manager/strategist to focus on and manage social media marketing campaigns on multiple platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) as well as day-to-day activities.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable developing relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers. As well, you are proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
You also will be monitoring and listening to our social media communities with a focus on engaging content, and cultivating new customers through commenting and messaging.
Our ideal candidate is familiar with the benefits of hemp and CBD.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Skills & Qualifications
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate info and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships.
- Practices superior time management.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
The social media manager position is part time (30 hours / week) position.
The salary for the social media manager is $1,560 / month.
Interested applicants, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org