Full-Time Client Service Representative Needed! Healthcare & Retirement benefits!
Seeking Full-time (40 hours per week) Client Service Representative (CSR). Visit http://www.ontrackwnc.org/hireme for full job description.
The CSR, a member of the Client Service Department, is the initial point of contact with our clients and must exhibit exemplary customer service skills presenting our services with professionalism, empathy, and kindness. We regard the CSR as the Director of First Impressions because the client’s overall experience is shaped during their first contact with the agency.
Candidate must possess the ability to problem solve, handle a high volume of phone calls, and work in a fast-paced environment. The CSR ensures quality service by listening to clients, adhering to agency policies and procedures, assisting with data collection and reporting, and fostering continuous improvement.
Teamwork is integral to the success of the Client Service Department; candidate must be able to communicate within a team environment in a personable and friendly manner, exhibit flexibility and desire to create outcomes best for the agency/clients.
Starting salary ranges from 12.50 - $13.25 per hour based on experience plus healthcare (after three months) and 401(k) retirement (after one year).
You will be trained on all aspects of the job. You will need the aptitude to learn both the technical aspects of the job (e.g., client screening and client management system) as well as the ability to communicate clearly and compassionately.
1. Answer a high volume of incoming telephone calls, book clients, make reminder calls/send reminder emails, and manage daily flow of incoming clients.
• Have strong understanding of all areas of OnTrack WNC and be able to share this information with callers / clients as appropriate by following detailed screening and booking procedures.
2. General Administrative Tasks: Pull credit report, handle mail, organize/order brochures.
• Organize office materials and supplies and assist in maintaining supply of brochures and materials.
3. Participate as an active and engaged member of the staff: share and accept ideas and feedback
• Attend all Client Service Team meetings and staff meetings, actively participates, provides thoughtful input, and makes informal presentations as assigned.
4. Take ownership of work and communication:
• Strive for excellence.
• Learn procedures precisely and incorporates new knowledge into work.
Cover Letter and Resume: Cover letter must accompany the resume.
Here’s what we are looking for in your cover letter:
• List the experience you’ve had that is most relevant to this job and your cultural competency and/or lived experience within the African American community if applicable. Help us make the connection between what you have done and what we’re looking for.
• Tell us why you are interested in this job with OnTrack WNC.
Here’s what we are looking for in your resume:
• Elements of previous work, school, or volunteer experience that will help you succeed in this job.
Submission: Email cover letter and resume to Emily Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line: “Client Service Representative – Your Last Name”. No phone or drop‐in inquiries please.
Deadline: Friday, October 25 at 5:00.