Bilingual Data and Program Support Specialist Needed at Smart Start PFC
Family Connects Bilingual Data and Program Support Specialist
Smart Start Partnership for Children, Inc. (SSPFC) is an early childhood non-profit organization that supports, educates and advocates to build a strong foundation for young children in Henderson County. For the past 21 years we have provided programming and services in education, health and family engagement. To learn more, visit our website at http://www.smartstartpfc.org.
The Family Connects activity is an evidence-based program that connects parents of newborns to the community resources they need through postpartum nurse home visits. As a community-based program, Family Connects supports new parents in caring for their newborn(s), offers physical assessments of the birthing parent and the baby, addresses questions about caring for the newborn(s), identifies parents’ needs, and helps to identify community services or resources that can meet those needs. In addition, through this connection to resources, Family Connects helps to identify gaps in critical community-wide resources with the goal of working toward increasing needed services locally.
The Bilingual Family Connects Data and Program Support Specialist works with a team of nurses to assist in coordinating Family Connects cases, including scheduling virtual home visits for families in the birthing hospital, making phone calls to schedule families missed during the hospital visits, fielding our public information lines to answer questions and reschedule parents, and conducting post visit follow-up phone calls with each family for the purpose of monitoring customer satisfaction and tracking referral outcomes.
The Data and Program Support Specialist oversees all aspects of data collection, maintenance, and reporting for the Family Connects site. This person acts as database super-user to assist other site staff with day-to-day use of the Salesforce database. The Data and Program Support Specialist is a liaison/point person between a site and Family Connects International when it comes to reporting bugs, enhancements, and requests related to the database. They will also be responsible for tracking database access; data checking, verification, and correction; building of datasets for analysis; and other processing as required.
1. Associate’s Degree or equivalent in human services or closely related field, preferred.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and multitasking skills.
3. Demonstrated ability for collaborative work in a team environment, as well as ability to work independently to meet expected deadlines.
4. Ability to work well with diverse populations through inclusive and culturally responsive practices.
5. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and database management.
6. Must be able to work occasional evenings, holidays and weekends.
7. Must be able to lift 25lbs.
8. Must possess a valid North Carolina driver’s license and own transportation.
9. Spanish fluency required.
As part of our commitment to center equity in our work, Black, Latinx, Indigenous, and others who identify as nonwhite, people with disabilities, members of the LGBTQ+ community are encouraged to apply for this role.
Please submit a cover letter and resume highlighting your experience and interest to email@example.com. Submissions will be reviewed as received and the position will remain open until filled.