Beer Today, Gone Tomorrow is the one-stop home for Asheville-area beer news. Check back throughout the week for updates and send your own to email@example.com.
Bottle and can releases
- **NEW** Noble Cider releases its summer seasonal, The Royal Peach (6.9% ABV), on Thursday, June 20. Made with Citra hops, the cider will be available in 500 milliliter bottles for $6.50 each in Noble’s taproom and on draft.
Small-batch beers and ciders
- Ginger’s Revenge is currently pouring a Serrano Lime Agave ginger beer.
- UpCountry Brewing Co. releases Sunshine Daydream Saison (7.4% ABV), on Wednesday, June 19, at its West Asheville location and the following day at its Brevard taproom.
- Catawba Brewing Co. releases a Kolsch on Thursday, June 20, at all four of its taprooms.
- Sweeten Creek Brewing taps Riverbend Red IPA, made with Riverbend Malt House‘s Southern Select Malt, on Thursday, June 20.
- Twin Leaf Brewery releases the 2019 edition of Fleurs Du Soleil Black Tea & Honey Saison (6.8% ABV) on Thursday, June 20.
- Highland Brewing Co. releases Freeze Tag (6.2% ABV), an IPA brewed with coffee from Charlotte’s Pure Intentions Coffee and hopped with Belma, on Friday, June 21.
- **NEW** The Whale hosts “Whale Pod: Gathering of The Whales” on Thursday, June 20, featuring a selection of rare, elusive beer on tap. A list of selected breweries is available online.
- Noble Cider‘s grand opening for its downtown Greenhouse space will be on Friday, June 21, 5-11 p.m.
- Bruisin’ Ales‘ next free tasting takes place Friday, June 21, 2-4 p.m., and features selections from Duck Rabbit Brewery. The shop also hosts a free tasting on Saturday, June 22, 2-4 p.m. of pours from cellared Lost Abbey Brewing Co. bottles.