The Asheville Fringe Arts Festival runs Thursday-Sunday, Jan. 25-28. $13-$16 per show. $50 all-access pass. Tickets can be purchased online at ashevillefringe.org. Ticket sales end 24 hours before start time. Tickets are also available at Fringe Central inside the LaZoom Room, 76 Biltmore Ave., Monday-Saturday, Jan. 22-27, noon-6 p.m.
The BeBe Theatre, 20 Commerce St.
- Marx in Soho by Bob Weick— Thursday and Saturday, 7 p.m.
- The Falling Love by Edwin Salas — Thursday and Saturday, 9 p.m.
- The Color of Dance by Open Hearts Arts Center — Friday, 7 p.m. and Sunday, 4 p.m.
- BeBe Triple Feature — Friday, 9 p.m. and Sunday, 6 p.m.
Downtown Books and News, 67 N. Lexington Ave.
- Ox by In/Visible Theatre — Friday and Saturday, 5 p.m.
Habitat Tavern and Commons, 174 Broadway
- The Adventure Society and The Secret of Priori Island by Dalton Gray — Saturday, 5 p.m., and Sunday, 4 p.m.
- Performances by Asheville Improv Collective and Wrong Shelf — Saturday, 9 p.m., and Sunday, 6 p.m.
LaZoom Room, 76 Biltmore Ave.
- LaZoom Bus Fringe Tour — Friday and Saturday, 7 p.m., and Sunday, 4 p.m.
The Magnetic Theatre, 375 Depot St.
- Mother Jones in Heaven by Si Kahn, performed by Vivian Nesbitt — Thursday and Saturday, 7 p.m.
- Stripped by Phillipe Andre Coquet — Thursday and Saturday, 9 p.m.
- Flying Clothes & Prose by The Literary Circus — Friday, 7 p.m., and Sunday 4 p.m.
- Total WTF by Keith Shubert — Friday, 9 p.m., and Sunday, 6 p.m.
The Mothlight, 701 Haywood Road
- Mothlight triple feature (see website for lineups), — Thursday and Friday, 7 and 9 p.m.
Sly Grog Lounge, 271 Haywood St.
- The Experiment by IRTE — Thursday and Saturday, 7 p.m.
- Poetry Cabaret — Thursday and Saturday, 9 p.m.
- Later Rain by Eric Mullis — Friday, 7 p.m., and Sunday, 4 p.m.
- Topload by The Actor’s Center of Asheville — Friday, 9 p.m., and Sunday, 6 p.m.
Upstairs at Henco Reprographics, 54 1/2 Broadway
- Open-Handed by Kathleen Meyers Leiner — Friday-Sunday, 5 p.m.