Packets of Cherokee Trail of Tears bean seeds are available for free at the following locations while supplies last:
- OWL Bakery, 295 Haywood Road
- River Arts District Farmers Market, 175 Clingman Ave. (open 2-6 p.m. Wednesdays)
- Buncombe County Center, North Carolina Cooperative Extension, 49 Mount Carmel, Suite 102
- Hendersonville Community Co-op, 60 S. Charleston Lane, Hendersonville
- Mill Spring Agricultural Center, Grow Rural Opportunities, 156 School Road, Suite 207, Mill Spring
Be sure to sign up for the program at slowfoodasheville.com.