1) FESTIVAL VILLAGE Carrier Park, Amboy Road, West Asheville. From downtown Asheville, go south on Biltmore Avenue for approximately two miles, then turn right on Meadow Road. Turn left at the second light onto Amboy Road. Travel 1.5 miles; Carrier Park will be on the left. From I-26, take I-240 east to the Amboy Road exit. Carrier Park is on the right. From I-40, take exit 50 and go north on Biltmore Avenue. Cross railroad tracks and at stoplight, turn left onto Meadow Road. Turn left at second light onto Amboy Road. Go 1.5 miles; Carrier Park will be on the left.
2) DIAMOND BRAND OUTDOORS PRESENTS THE FAMILY KAYAK RACE DAY RELAY Southern Waterways. Southern Waterways is located at 521 Amboy Road, next to Carrier Park.
3) MOUNTAIN DISC GOLF EXPERIENCE Richmond Hill Park, Asheville. From Festival Village, turn right onto Amboy Road, cross river and turn left at light on Lyman Street. After a few minutes, bear left onto Riverside Drive. Continue to Pearson Bridge Road and turn left. Follow signs to Richmond Hill Inn. Continue past inn to top of hill; turn right, pass the Baptist Home and go to end of Richmond Hill Drive to reach park entrance.
4) RAVEN ROCKFEST ADULT CLIMBING COMPETITION Montford Climbing Wall, Asheville. From Festival Village, turn right onto Amboy Road, cross river and turn left at light onto Lyman Street. Cross railroad tracks; at five-way stop, bear left onto Clingman Avenue. Go across Patton Avenue and turn right onto Haywood Street; at stoplight, turn left onto Montford Avenue. Turn left onto Chestnut Street and left again on Pearson Drive. Center is on right.
5) MISSION HOSPITALS SUNSET STAMPEDE & WONDERGIRL 5K Martin Luther King Jr. Park, Asheville. From Festival Village, head east on Amboy Road, turn right at light on Meadow Road, turn left at light on Biltmore Avenue, turn right on South Charlotte Street, turn right on College Street and right onto Martin Luther King Jr. Drive to MLK Park.
6) WNC DISC GOLF URBAN SKINS Asheville. Event will start at Asheville Brewing Co. on Coxe Avenue. From Festival Village, turn right onto Amboy Road, cross river and turn left at light onto Lyman Street, cross railroad tracks and bear left onto Clingman Avenue at five-way stop. Turn right onto Patton Avenue and then right onto Coxe Avenue.
7) BLACK DOME’S ROCK 2 ROCK TRAIL RUN Black Mountain. From Asheville, take I-40 east to exit 59 (Swannanoa). Turn left and continue to the light; turn right onto Hwy. 70. Turn left at first light, cross bridge; turn right on Old Hwy. 70 and travel 1.9 miles to Lake Eden Road. Turn left at light and go 1.5 miles to Camp Rockmont.