Xpress has been bringing you Halloween events from around the area. Here’s a list of what’s happening in the clubs over Halloween weekend. Know of other events? Add them in the comments section.
Saturday, Oct. 30
• Peace Jones plays The Get Down (1045 Haywood Rd., Asheville, 505-8388). Costume Party w/ prizes. 9 p.m., $5.
• Blue Note Grille (114 N. Main St., Hendersonville, 697-6828) holds its fifth-annual Halloween party w/ Ten Toe Turbo.
• Boiler Room and Eleven on Grove (11 Grove Street, Asheville, 505-1612) gear up for “Haunted House Inferno” w/ costume contest & prizes. DJs Nyx-e & Johnathan Hartzell preform.
• It’s Unknown Hinson‘s annual Halloween bash at the Grey Eagle (185 Clingman Ave., Asheville, 232-5800).
• Mike’s Tavern (375 Haywood Road, Asheville) holds a costume party with music by Southern rockers 6 O’clock Sunday.
• Kemistry plays Southern rock at the Rock Bottom Sports Bar’s (145 Bridge St., Hot Springs, 622-0001) Halloween party.
• TallGary’s (4 College Street, Asheville, 232-0809) announces a monster Halloween dance party.
• The Halloween bash with funk/soul band The Free Flow Band at Tressa’s Downtown Jazz and Blues (28 Broadway Street, Asheville, 254-7072) is sure to be memorable.
• White Horse (105C Montreat Road, Black Mountain, 669-0816) holds its Halloween party with local rockers The Business.
Sunday, Oct. 31
• The Grove House complex (11 Grove Street, Asheville, 505-1612) rounds out its extensive Halloween weekend entertainments with an EDM Halloween Inferno Party.
• Grey Eagle (185 Clingman Ave., Asheville, 232-5800) welcomes Latin/funk collective Grupo Fantasma to the stage for a special Halloween show.