- Rage Yoga rocks The Millroom during AVL Beer Week class
An unorthodox yoga class followed by local brews added a new twist to this year’s AVL Beer Week.
- Beerview mirror: AVL Beer Week 2016 builds on a strong legacy
Five years ago, AVL Beer Week began — as many great things do — over a few locally crafted beers among friends. Developed as a means to support and promote Asheville’s craft brewing industry, AVL Beer Week has now become a local tradition in its own right.
- Have beer, will travel: Hi-Wire and Oyster House prepare for Beer City Festival 2016
True to the range of liquid creativity set to pour at each booth, the ways in which each brewery gets ready for Beer City Festival and how their beers will be shared are just as unique.
- AVL Beer Week for teetotalers: Nondrinking events dot the beer-heavy schedule
From opportunities to chat with brewers to making an IPA for a friend, nondrinking events dot the Beer Week schedule.
- A thirst for knowledge: AVL Beer Week sensory training aims to educate palates
While Beer Flavors 101 was developed to contribute an educational component to this year’s Asheville Beer Week festivities, the purpose of the event is to engage novices and experts alike without intimidating those new to tasting techniques and terminology.
- Asheville Beer Week 2016: Events
ALL WEEK Beer Cocktails at Top of the Monk Top of the Monk, downtown Top of the Monk will have a special menu of beer-infused cocktails designed for both beer and cocktail lovers alike. FRIDAY, MAY 27 Sanctuary Shakeup 12-11 p.m., Sanctuary Brewing Co., 147 First Ave. E., Hendersonville Sanctuary Brewing Co. is releasing 10 […]