Get ready to vote! Once a year, thousands of residents and visitors celebrate what’s best and brightest about a very wonderful place — Western North Carolina. To honor our manifold passions, eccentricities and initiatives, this year’s ballot asks your opinion about hundreds of diverse things. We invite you to join in and vote with your passion and your knowledge.
Here are the rules for the 2017 Best of WNC Readers’ Poll:
- The voting period is Wednesday, March 29, through 11:59 p.m. (midnight) Saturday, April 29.
- Your ballot must have at least 30 categories completed to be counted.
- One ballot per reader, please. We reserve the right to discard any ballot we deem fraudulent.
- Read and follow section and category instructions.
Have a problem voting? Call us Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. at 251-1333. Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A few important points before you get started…
- All categories are write-in.
- If you have already started the ballot and need to finish it, please use the link in the original email that you received when you initially signed up.
- When you receive your registration email, a good practice is to save it in a place where you can find it easily, because it will be your permanent access to your 2017 ballot.
- New this year! In order to participate you must have a Mountain Xpress website account. If you are not already logged in you will be prompted to login to an existing account or register for a new account before you get started. It only takes a minute to register! (If you do not receive your password email, please check your spam folder. Also make sure the e-mail associated with your existing account is up-to-date.)
- To get started, scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the giant “Get Started!” graphic.
Got a business you think should be voted Best of WNC? Want to help promote your favorite places? Here are links to download printable promotional materials PDF (poster, postcard & table tent) and online “Vote Now” Web Graphics.