Press release from Buncombe County
The Buncombe County Library Advisory Board will hold their regular meeting Thursday, July 14, at 6:30 p.m., in-person at the Swannanoa Branch Library. Please see the below agenda.
Anyone requiring special assistance to attend this meeting, please call (828) 250-4714 by noon on Tuesday preceding the Board Meeting.
Buncombe County Public Libraries Library Advisory Board Meeting Agenda
July 14, 2022 Swannanoa Branch Library at 6:30 pm
A brief tour of the library will be conducted for Board members prior to the start of the meeting. No library business will be discussed during the tour.
1. Call to order
2. Ethics Reminder:
• In accordance with State Government Ethics Act, it is the duty of every Board member to avoid both conflicts of interest appearance of conflict.
3. Approval of minutes – May 12, 2022
4. Public Comment
5. Introduction to Swannanoa Branch Library
6. Director’s Report
• Staffing • Facilities • Budget • Grants • Programming
7. Old Business
• Library Trust Fund Board report • Friends of the Library report
8. New Business
9. Next regular meeting – September 8, 2022
Before you comment
The comments section is here to provide a platform for civil dialogue on the issues we face together as a local community. Xpress is committed to offering this platform for all voices, but when the tone of the discussion gets nasty or strays off topic, we believe many people choose not to participate. Xpress editors are determined to moderate comments to ensure a constructive interchange is maintained. All comments judged not to be in keeping with the spirit of civil discourse will be removed and repeat violators will be banned. See here for our terms of service. Thank you for being part of this effort to promote respectful discussion.