From the office of the Asheville City Clerk:
Some members of City Council and City staff will attend an intercity visit to Durham Wednesday, Aug. 8-Friday, Aug. 10. They will meet with several leaders from the City of Durham and other agencies about the following items:
1. Written consent for police searches
2. Innovation districts
3. Community Land Trust/Affordable Housing
4. Durham Performing Arts Center
5. Fire Department operations
6. Budget Office community engagement.
7. Exploration of American Tobacco Campus
8. Use of City Owned Property and Durham Facilities Master Planning
Some attendees will travel separately and others will take a van.
Please contact Ms. Joey Robison at email@example.com if you have any questions.