Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Must possess competence in the following areas in order to perform his/her role in a safe, productive and effective manner:
• Digging, spreading, shoveling and leveling dirt and gravel,
• Using a pick and shovel
• Lift, carry and support construction material
• Mix, pour, and spread concrete, gravel and other materials.
• Excavation, trenching, erect scaffolding, remove rubble and debris
• Perform clean-up work in connection with the above work
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Ability to exert heavy physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 25 pounds
• Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, balance, climb or crawl
• Ability to correctly rig and hoist material
• Ability to tolerate heights without fear
• Ability to maintain balance
• Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time, reach for, handle, and manipulate items and to work in extreme weather conditions (cold and wet)
• Able to work long, irregular and varied hours, 50 to 70 hours per week
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
• Ability to safely and effectively perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal , state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
EOE, E-Verify Employer
406 586 1995 http://www.barnard-inc.com/careers