Business Development - Affiliate Manager
namoffers is a performance-based affiliate marketing company. Our team specializes in lead generation, and customer acquisition.
We are currently hiring an affiliate manager for our Asheville location.
Stay with us long term, and you will pick up the strategies media buyers use to generate millions of dollars in commissions using Affiliate Marketing.
You’ll be responsible for managing a portfolio of affiliates & media buyers.
Your job includes matching affiliates (traffic partners) with the top performing offers (advertisers). There is thousands of affiliates looking to run traffic with affiliate networks. We will give you the tools to find affiliates, and show them winning campaigns.
- Phone and interpersonal skills are an absolute must.
- Must be self sufficient and willing to hustle.
- Affiliate Marketing experience is a big bonus.
- If you have been an affiliate in the past, double bonus.
- Recruit new affiliates through research, referrals and other avenues
- Manage numerous clients through daily email/Skype/phone interactions
- Maintain a high level of communication with affiliates
- Recommend new campaigns affiliates and provide performance feedback to advertiser team
- Supply creative packages, links and reporting to affiliates as needed
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channel
- Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years hands on sales/account representative experience
- Familiarity with different affiliate network platforms, such as HasOffers, CAKE, LinkTrust, HitPath, Commission Junction, and Impact Radius
- 1-3+ years directly related experience in the Performance Marketing space
- Experience with various deal structures including CPA, CPL, CPI, CPM, CPC, etc
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Readily engages others and enjoys building and developing relationships
- Strong decision-making, recruitment, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Strong desire to succeed and grow and aptitude to learn
- Excellent time-management skills
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Experience utilizing web analytics programs such as Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The affiliate manager position is a full time position.
Affiliate marketing is a 24/7 business. You may be required to reply to messages on Skype, Telegram, WhatsApp, or Facebook outside of working hours.
You are expected to have a stable internet connection, quick computer, and access to a smart phone.
The salary for the affiliate manager is $1,560 / month.
You’ll receive a 90 day evaluation where we can discuss promotions.
You will also receive a 5% commission on top of your salary after the 90 day evaluation period.
This position is full time (40 hours / week) to start.
Interested applicants, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, apply here --> https://namoffers.com/career/affiliate-manager/