Announcement from Eliada Homes:
Eliada’s Annual Corn Maze is the agency’s single largest fundraiser. Through your volunteer support, you are directly impacting the lives of vulnerable children in our community.
Volunteer roles range from:
- Maintaining our beautiful corn maze trails!
- Hosting one of our many attractions including the jumping pillow or the slides!
- Picking corn from the maze for our Corn Cannons!
- Helping with Check-In and merchandise sales!
*If you have specific needs related to a physical disability be sure to let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you in your role assignment.
- Shifts are two or three hours long, and you’re free to sign up for multiple shifts!
- You will receive a snack & refreshment after your shift!
- FREE ticket to visit Maze on Thursdays!
Group Volunteer Opportunities
If you are a part of a community or church group and are interested in volunteering as a team, we’d love to have you! Contact our Stewardship Officer Rebecca Boline, at email@example.com or (828) 254-5356 x306 to get your volunteer group signed up today!
We ask that volunteers be 18+ years of age. Volunteers will be required to wear a mask at all times and follow CDC guidelines related to COVID-19. Besides that, we have no other requirements for volunteering-just your commitment to lending two helping hands and a great attitude during your shift!
Sign up here.