Press release from the city of Asheville:
The Parkland Florida High School Shooting, Through a Police Chief’s Eyes -Lessons Learned
Presented by retired Coral Springs FL Police Chief Tony Pustizzi
“We lost 17 that day, but we didn’t have to.”
Presented especially for…
• Law enforcement agency command staff.
• School superintendents and administration.
• College and university administration. Hear a first-hand account and have an opportunity to ask questions about…
• Active killer training and officer preparedness.
• Coordination with family members during and after the incident.
• Engagement with the media.
• Political trap doors.
• On-going need for collaboration with school superintendents and administrators. Continental Breakfast Provided, Please register by providing agency or school name and number of attendees. Call or email Cindy Ingle, A-B Tech Emergency Services Division 828-782-2355 or firstname.lastname@example.org Highsmith Student Union Blue Ridge Room Jan. 14, 2020 8 a.m.- 12 p.m. UNC Asheville