Press release from U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Veterans who were exposed to toxic chemicals and their family members are encouraged to attend a town hall about the PACT Act.
• VBA staff will be available to assist with filing claims
• County and State Veteran Service Officers will also be available to assist with claims
• Information tables from Charles George VA and other Veteran organizations will
- Stephanie Young, Western North Carolina VA Health Care System Executive Director
- Mark Bilosz, Winston-Salem VARO Director
- Dr. Molly McGaughey – Charles George VA Medical Center, “Understanding the health effects of military toxic exposure”
- Michael Gearren, WSRO, Winston Salem VARO “The PACT ACT disability benefits overview”
Saturday, Aug. 5, 2023 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
8:30 a.m. – Registration begins
9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Town Hall Presentations
• Information tables can be visited throughout the Town Hall meeting
• Pastries, coffee, juice and water are provided
Catawba Valley Community College
Workforce Solutions Complex
2550 US Highway 70 S.E.
Hickory, NC 28602
(Follow signs on campus to Workforce Solutions Complex)
For more Information, Please Contact Jim Battcher via email at email@example.com