Announcement from Charles George VA Medical Center:
Mental Health Wellness is for everyone. We all can benefit from tools and techniques to fortify our mental health. Our keynote speaker this year is Kevin Rumley, Marine Veteran and Coordinator for the Buncombe County Veteran’s Treatment Court.
RSVP is required! Please RSVP via 828-298-7911 x2009, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, Aug. 10, 8 a.m.-noon.
Location: A-B Tech Campus, Ferguson Auditorium
This year will feature presentations, information and discussion groups on the following topics:
• Suicide Prevention
• The role of the Arts in Healing and Recovery for Veterans
• Whole Health Coaching
• Treating Moral Injury
• Making the Transition from Military to the Civilian World
• Meaningful Employment for Veterans
• Serving Veterans with Legal Issues
• Collaborative Response to Veterans in Crisis