If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Remember the Russian proverb: “Doveryai, no proveryai,” trust but verify. When answering classified ads, always err on the side of caution. Especially beware of any party asking you to give them financial or identification information. The Mountain Xpress cannot be responsible for ensuring that each advertising client is legitimate. Please report scams to email@example.com
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for 20-25 hours per week at a starting pay of $18/hour
The Administrative Assistant will provide a wide range of administrative support for the Owner and Operations Manager. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: completing monthly direct sales reports and reconciliations; serving as point of contact for the department for direct sales accounting; handling written and verbal correspondence and other documents; LTL logistics; managing calendars and other projects as assigned. Additional responsibilities may include executive support and general assistance to the sales team, leadership, and company as needed/required. This is a part-time position of 20-25 hours per week with potential to grow to full-time with benefits.
Essential Job Duties:
• Complete monthly reconciliation of direct-sales payments to open invoices, assist in calculating commissions due
• Request freight quotations and make arrangements for 3rd party billing LTL shipments
• Prepare and transport to FedEx boxes of wine samples, maintain records of samples sent to customers and wine press, keep accurate records of samples on hand and request more samples as needed
• Compose letters of correspondence for management and answer customer correspondence as requested
• Attend meetings and take detailed notes for the owner as well as follow-up and send summary emails detailing the meeting’s agenda and assigned tasks to participants
• Maintain master tasting notes and update shelf-talkers as needed
• Maintain organization of office files and paper archives
• Send Zoom invitations and update office and events calendar as needed
• Answer incoming calls; taking messages and directing them to...
Family Connects Bilingual Data and Program Support Specialist
Smart Start Partnership for Children, Inc. (SSPFC) is an early childhood non-profit organization that supports, educates and advocates to build a strong foundation for young children in Henderson County. For the past 21 years we have provided programming and services in education, health and family engagement. To learn more, visit our website at http://www.smartstartpfc.org.
The Family Connects activity is an evidence-based program that connects parents of newborns to the community resources they need through postpartum nurse home visits. As a community-based program, Family Connects supports new parents in caring for their newborn(s), offers physical assessments of the birthing parent and the baby, addresses questions about caring for the newborn(s), identifies parents’ needs, and helps to identify community services or resources that can meet those needs. In addition, through this connection to resources, Family Connects helps to identify gaps in critical community-wide resources with the goal of working toward increasing needed services locally.
The Bilingual Family Connects Data and Program Support Specialist works with a team of nurses to assist in coordinating Family Connects cases, including scheduling virtual home visits for families in the birthing hospital, making phone calls to schedule families missed during the hospital visits, fielding our public information lines to answer questions and reschedule parents, and conducting post visit follow-up phone calls with each family for the purpose of monitoring customer satisfaction and tracking referral outcomes.
The Data and Program Support Specialist oversees all aspects of...
Support Family Connects newborn nurse home-visiting activity by scheduling visits, conducting follow-up calls. Oversee data collection, maintenance, reporting. Spanish fluency required. Full job description: http://www.smartstartpfc.org. Send cover letter/resume to .