Buncombe County’s offices, libraries and landfill will be closed for the holidays. Here’s the schedule:
• Buncombe County Government Offices will be closed on December 24, 25, 26 for Christmas, and January 1 for New Year’s.
• Buncombe County Public Libraries will be closed:
Monday, December 24 – Wednesday, December 26
Closing at 6 p.m. on Monday, December 31
Tuesday, January 1
• The Landfill & Transfer Station will be closed:
Close at 2 p.m. on Monday, December 24
Tuesday, December 25
Open regular hours on Wednesday, December 26, and Tuesday, January 1.
• Household Hazardous Waste Day and Electronics Recycling at the Buncombe County Landfill will be closed:
Friday, December 28
Open regular hours on Friday, December 21.
• Waste Pro garbage and recycling pickup will run on a normal schedule during the Christmas and New Year’s holidays.