If you are looking for something to satisfy that outdoor itch this weekend, we might just have you covered. The weather is shaping up to a be little cooler than average, so take this opportunity to beat the summer heat and enjoy this out-of-season polar vortex.
We’ve gathered a list of some events taking place this weekend and invite you to attend and/or spectate.
And if you have an event or outdoor activity that you would like to see posted just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Have a great weekend, Asheville!
- 8/2 – Liberty Bikes – Saturday Bent Creek MTB Rides Beginner & Intermediate (Every Saturday)
- 8/2 – Blue Ridge Bicycle Club Road Ride (Every Saturday)
8/2 & 8/3 – Fontana Dam Jam / Super D / Short Track
- 8/2 & 8/3 – Inaugural Cycle NC Mountain Road Ride
- 8/2 – Sycamore Cycles Spin & Grin Road Ride (Every Saturday)
- 8/2 – Asheville Track Club Saturday Group Run (Every Saturday)
Contact information: 828-273-8860 or email@example.com
- 8/2 – Jus’ Running Saturday- Morning Group Run (Every Saturday)
- 8/2 – Lake Logan Triathlon
- Asheville Hiking Group (Hikes posted daily)
- The WNC Easy Hikers Club (Hikes posted daily)
8/2 – Crabtree Falls Hike! – More Info
Disc Golf / Ultimate
- Now – Asheville Ultimate Club – Fall League Sign-Up
- 8/3 – Asheville Ultimate Club – Sunday Pickup (Every Sunday)