Press release from the Buncombe County Tourism Development Authority:
NOTICE: REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING OF BUNCOMBE COUNTY TDA
Wednesday, July 27, 2022 | 9–11 a.m.
Explore Asheville Offices | 27 College Place, Asheville
WHAT: The regular monthly joint meeting of the Buncombe County Tourism Development Authority, Public Authority, and the Buncombe County Tourism Development Authority, Nonprofit Corporation.
WHEN: Wednesday, July 27, 9 a.m.–11 a.m.
- IN PERSON: At the Explore Asheville CVB Board Room, located at 27 College Place, Asheville, NC 28801.
- VIRTUAL: Streamed live via Zoom webinar. Register here to attend virtually >>
AGENDA: Find the agenda posted on AshevilleCVB.com. Other board meeting documents will be posted just prior to or following the meeting.
PUBLIC COMMENTS: The Buncombe County TDA invites comments from the general public via the following ways:
- CALL-IN: Members of the public who have signed up in advance and are registered to attend virtually can call-in their comments during the meeting at the appointed time on the agenda, using audio only, via the Zoom webinar platform. Those who wish to call-in their comments must sign up via email no later than 12 noon on Tuesday, July 26, in accordance with the Processes & Protocols.
- IN-PERSON: Members of the public attending the meeting in person who wish to make public comments must sign-in upon arrival and indicate their interest. At the appointed time on the agenda, the board chair will invite those who have signed up to stand and share their comments.
All public commenters, whether call-in or in-person, will have up to 3 minutes to speak and agree to follow the Rules of Decorum.
- GENERAL QUESTIONS FROM THE PUBLIC: Contact Julia Simpson, Manager, Executive & Strategy.
NEXT MEETING: The next joint Buncombe County TDA meeting is on Wednesday, August 31, 2022, at 9 a.m. A link to more information will be posted HERE.
Before you comment
The comments section is here to provide a platform for civil dialogue on the issues we face together as a local community. Xpress is committed to offering this platform for all voices, but when the tone of the discussion gets nasty or strays off topic, we believe many people choose not to participate. Xpress editors are determined to moderate comments to ensure a constructive interchange is maintained. All comments judged not to be in keeping with the spirit of civil discourse will be removed and repeat violators will be banned. See here for our terms of service. Thank you for being part of this effort to promote respectful discussion.